Saturday, September 15, 2012

Enter the Dragon 2

Progress made on my dragon drawing:

Dragon - progress!                                           (c) Liz Stevens Illustration 2012

As you can see she's developing nicely and if I can get a good scan, I'll take her into photoshop and start coloring.  I haven't worked on the background yet.  I guess I should be working on that now, seeing as it's already Saturday; and week two is coming up!

Dragon Detail                             (c) Liz Stevens Illustration 2012


In the mean time I did finish a color drawing I'd started a while back.  This is my imaginary version of Lothlorien, inspired by Tolkien's Hobbit.

Lothlorien - The Golden Wood                      (c) Liz Stevens Illustration 2012
So there I am for now, more progress to come.  :)


No comments: