Monday, April 14, 2008

Coyote Swap


These are 3 images I made for the Illustrated ATC's "Coyote-Trickster" swap. The first one is Coyote Brings Fire, the second is Coyote Steals a Blanket and the last is Coyote Makes Man. I really enjoyed making these. If you're wondering, ATC's are Artist Trading Cards. I'm a member of Illustrated ATC's which is a juried group. The format is any hand drawn or painted medium, as long as it's 2.5" by 3.5" in size. They are great fun and a lot of motivation for me to do some cool art. I'll post the images from the "Gothic Alice in Wonderland" swap later on. ENJOY!!


2 comments:

Ellen said...

I like your style! Great work!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ellen! I checked out your site. You are one of those post every week IFers!!! I really like your String entry! Nice job! I'll post a comment to your site, too. Thanks again for the feedback. Always nice to know people are looking at my stuff!