Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NPS Poster

Here's a recent poster done for the NPS at Grand Canyon.  I was asked to create a poster for a sculpture exhibit at headquarters.  The sculpture was done by Julie Ogier and it features the endangered Humpback Chub.
So I guess you could say I've been published and my client was the National Park Service!  WOOT! Poster is still being approved, but you get the idea!!

By the by, I am re-designing my web site.  It's currently under construction, but the new web page address is: http://sites.google.com/site/lizstevensart

Thanks, -L

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment :)

I love your ATCs by the way - do you ever do personal trades?

Unknown said...

Sure! I'm a member of IllustratedATCs.com. Or you can pm me at lizstevensart@yahoo.com.

I would love to do a trade with you!

Thanks for the comment btw. I really appreciate it!

Liz